Y&R Spumor: Someone is out.

• Members

Eden said that the reason she didn't go back to AMC when it moved to LA was because none of TPTB would sit down with her and discuss long-term plans for Bianca, and therefore she was concerned TPTB were not committed to the character. And she has been proven right over the last 6 months since CBL joined the show.

So why would she go back? It wasn't about money or outs or her only wanting to do short term stints. It was about whether TPTB were interested in Bianca as anything more than a prop for another Zarf or Zach/Reese type story.

TPTB have shown Eden that her concerns were completely valid. And someone among TPTB was bitter that Eden joined Y&R because why else did they immediately re-cast Bianca when David Kreizman and Donna Swajeski said they would not be ready to bring Bianca back with a new face until the fall?

So neither side would seem to want that return to happen.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I've read recently from various soap mags sounds like TIIC at AMC value TB's Reese more than they do ER's Bianca.

I don't blame Eden for not wanting to return. It's clear from what we're seeing onscreen they have no interest in giving Bianca a story of her own. With CBL they have someone who won't speak up for Bianca's integrity or care what happens with the character unlike with ER

• Members

I'd be surprised if this were true. Not because ER's recast of Heather hasn't been a massive FAIL of Vanessa Marcil GiovannWTF proportions -- it has. But the Y&R brass would rather die than admit they made a bad casting decision. Heck, they're gonna sic that Zima person on us even after the ratings went arse up last time they featured her front and center.

They are just having so much FUN in the writing room all together! Hoagie's hilarious! Rauch passes around his cigars! And Hamner makes a mean pot of coffee! It's just the bestest fun ever!

Yeah. Reigel's here to stay, I think.

• Members

Nelson Branco reported on Friday that a "vixen" may be cut from the cast soon....Heather is not a vixen...Sky is a vixen...she's going, in my opinion, because the Adam plot is a mess, there's no room for her in the Sharon drama; her acting is subpar....and they have a bloated cast. If she goes I won't miss her. I think the actress has talent but she couldn't pull off the heavy who lords it over psycho Adam.

Archived