DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've only seen speculation that Kamel was gay but never saw any confirmation from him. He seemed to be a bit of a loner. I liked him a lot on Days (and Monk). I enjoyed the storyline with Susan, Greg, and Eric. Though I do wish Denise Alexander had stuck around to finish it.

• Members

The Aniston interview was neat. Interesting hearing him talk about both his children. I thought the Jane Krawkowski story was particularly interesting. I agree that Eddie seemed like a wasted role, but I'm not sure I agree with his rationale. Rooney's role on LOL was Dory Patton, wasn't it? Gail was her Rooney's SFT role. I only remember because I believe both roles appeared in the 1977-1978 period and I've read those SOD synopses several times over.

I didn't realize how far the prison rape story had gotten. If this was to have happened to Bill, I think that certainly been an interesting dynamic to Laura and Bill's relationship since I suspect they would have utilized Laura's role as psychiatrist and the conception of little Michael to complicate their already rocky history.

The 10 tips for Victor were humorous.

• 3 weeks later...