OLTL/GH - Sonny is Rex's father?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's looking like it's Clint- but I hate when it's obvious. He clearly knows something about Echo as he sent his guy to steal the necklace before Rex got there... I supposed if it were Charlie, Rex would have no blood relation to the show- but he would have been Jared's brother which I'm sure will dredge up emotions of Natalie and maybe even make her realize that John isn't good for her.

If it IS Clint, it makes yet another long lost Buchanan... and we just had David. Now David and Rex would be cousins? Although I LOVE the angle that after everything- Rex and Natalie and real brother and sister. That would be an interesting ending to his paternity...

• Members

I have a feeling it will be Clint as Rex's father too. Otherwise why would they suddenly have Clint and Rex become rivals after basically no contact between them. Plus, If Clint had an idea that Rex may be his son, (and sees Bo as being the parent figure), maybe that will explain his angle with Matthew in trying to get him on Clint's side. Tit-for-tat.

• Members

On GH:

OUT as Dante! DaytimeNewcomerDominic Zamprogna.

In as DEX! John-Paul Lavoisier!

Dear lord, can you imagine JPL and Mo in a scene together? JPL hamming it up with a big, toothy smile and going "Heyyyyyyyyyyy there, pops! I'm yer son. Sonny's son. Bwahahaha! Jeez, I crack myself up sometimes."

Cut to Mumbles on his lithium kick, eyes desperately searching for the autocue.

OMG, and the void of suckitude that would be a Dex-Lulu pairing? :o

• Members

for what its worth, I thought Rex and Maxie worked well together in their What If scenario. That would be the only saving grace of Rex on GH. Imagine if they did a Rae Cummings story with him though, crossing over to each soap in search of his daddy. He can go on GH with Sonny, Mac, and Luke has potential daddies. On AMC, he'd be grilling Jack, Tad (oh not again!), and Caleb only to discover his father is David, at least until 3 months later when he realizes its not and its actually someone in Llanview, Clint, Charlie, Papa Ford or Bo

Archived