Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of October 25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it looks like MTS is finally getting her wish, and they are putting Nikki in rehab, Too bad that the writers wont take advantage of showing all the steps in rehab, like she wanted though.... Nothing will ever top the original Nikki alcoholic storyline, as shown above in the clip.

• Members

Stafford was kind of like this bizarre,I just don't know how to describe it. She's just twitching and flailing like nothing i've ever seen. Once again, Maura is proving herself to really be on the ball. She's really gifted to be able to get a grip on this character like this right off the bat.

• Members

Maura (though still Carly & not Diane) has been nothing less than professional which was to be expected.

Braeden & MTS knocked it out of the park today while Heinle (with brushed hair), Morrow & Rylan were solid.

Meggie is the perfect character for Sean Young.

Totally BSC yet entertaining & to her credit she hasn't gone too OTT. Yet. :lol:

Aunt Jack should NEVER EVER have another sex scene.

Tucker is Hogan's Craig & it's disgusting.

As long as Eric Roberts can stay sober Vance is a welcome addition.

Daniel is useless.

• Members

Stafford was beyond awful today with that performance, and Judging from other boards even THE STAFFORD © fans weren't too thrilled by her today. Not to mention the odd make out scene between Jack and Phyllis looked really rough. Hogan did anger sex too on ATWT and Days.

Maura as Diane :wub:

• Members

^^^there was a point when Maura just looked at her like wtf is up with this chick?

That sex was nasty. I so don't want Diane anywhere near that manwhore. Diane might be playing Jack, but I thought it was clear she doesn't want to. She's not emotionally hung up on Jack.

• Members

Giggly Heffa running around, arms flailing, THREATENIN to run DIE-ENNNNN out of town... Sit your ass DOWN, John Wayne.

Jack is a judgey little scaredy-cat.

Speaking of scaredy-cats, I love how Deacon is all "Have you seen Victor's eyes? He's a psycho! Hell to the NO, lady!" But still follows through on the plan.

+1 -- especially the bolded stuff. Tucker is like a miserable black cloud with horn-rimmed glasses. It doesn't help that whenever we see him, he is ensconced in that dark little plywood apartment.

PB can't do raw sex. He just can't. It looks... wrong. I can't put my finger on it because PB still cuts a stylish figure and is nowhere near as ancient as Grambo. Maybe it's because he has no lips?

• Members

Havn't watched today's epi but I love Diane as MW and yes MS is overdoing it a bit more than usual, she needs to humble herself as Phyllis again the ott antics is not a good look for her. Clearly she is capable but she needs to be roped in here, I guess because MW who is labeled a daytime powerhouse is there now she may feel it necessary to over- over do it, calm down MS please. Your performances is becoming a bit too much for me

• Members

Ol'Vic is one devious bastard, dropping that bomb on Vicki like that.

I'm confused. Jack now knows about Vicki's offer to Tucker? Isn't he a little doubtful she'd want to work under him, after wrestling the company from daddy dearest?

Archived