Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of October 25

• Members

Believe it or not, Amelia was acutally GOOD today... and played subtext extremely well. Quiet resolve mixed with pain, mixed with fear. Has anyone noticed since her husband asked to be let out of his contract *cough*fired*cough*, that she has been bringing more to the table? Hmmmm..... makes you wonder. The mediation was a real nail biter, tension so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Rylan was excellent today as well. you had real chemistry in that room, and it made for a powerful scene.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amelia is a good actress when she gets the chance and then she will put in the effort. I guess her character salvaging Chompers means they are going to throw her a few bones. I hope she enjoys it while it lasts.

As for Marcy, I like her but I still don't get that this is supposed to be Abby and I find her relationship with Ashley especially unconvincing.

• Members

I'm sure she will have gone broke by some silly womanly blunder.. "Oh, I had the car in reverse?? Silly me!!" It reminds me of that HORRIBLE SL several years ago, where Grambo had to ride in on his white horse and save Julia from a hostile takeover. GAG. And we have men over SEVENTY kicking down doors. MARK MY WORDS... if this show lasts 20 more years, and Braeden gets his way, this is EXACTLY what Victor will be like in 2030:

• Members

Yep, his obsession with keeping Maura blond nymphets screwing powerful men for their supper survives.

Yeah, I think getting her away from that idiotic "Father Knows Best" house and sex-fueled relationship automatically raises her IQ 100 points.

I wouldn't doubt Diane financed that firm---she just let whoever she was screwing run it, and they bilked her out of it.

That's assuming Y&R actually addresses where Diane's money went, and doesn't pull an ATWT brain fart rewrite.

Archived