DAYS: Character Recast + Jennifer Spoilers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ty Treadway isn't bad, He just needs to keep his shirt off and be charming, or keep his shirt off and be a psycho. He really wasn't bad on OLTL and he had a love scene with Catherine Hickland once that really was one of the best I ever saw. I don't remember the details exactly, just remember thinking to myself this was so different for OLTL.

• Members

I hope that Lawrence Alamain/Jack and Frankie return to salem.....Frankie returns to help jen thru her divorce gets with jen and then lawrence turns out alive holding Jack alive. perfect! Matt Ashford is an awsome actor and would welcome him back as jack any day...if they arnt bringing him back we know that Mark vally wont return to daytime i dont want another jack....

Billie/Lawrence/Frankie/Jack need to return for Jen's storyline to be good...

• Members

DAYS should know by now that these endless returns don't really have that much to offer.

Someone is returning to DAYS all the time, with no real plans for the character, since they think that the actor/star (or is it super-couple/super-villain?) can do all the work on their own. I doupt TPTB will find something interesting for Jennifer to do in Salem, unless they bring her husband and grown kids and treat her like Maggie2.

Archived