Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, it's nice to see some of the vets being used, and it's nice that the Chedwyn story remembered Lisa's vanity and her love of adventure, even if she was a dupe.

The dialogue is so shockingly poor. That scene with Zoe and her agent is truly, truly abysmal on every level. No wonder fans were fleeing in droves.

I wonder if they were trying Jess/Hal.

• Members

I love the late 70s ATWT clips with the Joyce storyline. I wonder what was going on behind the scenes here.. were the Dobson's forced to do the Joyce story as it got a lot of play here but then Don and Mary left and then the focus was Lisa vs. Joyce for Grant and then Joyce, just...left town.

I am freaked out to think this Don is kinda sorta sexy in a bad 70s polyester I dress and act older then I am way.

• Members

LOL...I am getting addicted to this storyline. It moves sooo sloooooowwwwww and everyone acts like they are on xanax, and I know what happens but if I leave that behind its kind of fascinating to try to figure out if Joyce is really on the up and up or up to know good. The actress plays here so well that you feel sorry for her at the same time she gives you a..."something aint right with this chick." vibe. I wonder what happened to the actress?

I love that Chris and Nancy are the voice of reason and used so much. Bad on whomever tried to shove them aside in just a few short months they became walk ons. Chris seems more elderly then Nancy.

I wonder if Wagner was ever jealous that Hays took over as matriarch of Oakdale? (and had a better color scheme in her kitchen.)

Fun to watch these episodes and figure out how it could have moved quicker...(why do we have to have Mary calling Nancy on the phone and then basically telling Don "I called Nancy and you werent there?" uh, yea, we had to sit through the pointless scene.) Looks like chemistry testing with Kim and Grant so Nick has not been created by the Dobsons.

• Members

Barbara Rodell never really did anything significant on daytime afterwards. Her signature role was Joyce, and her previous roles were notable also. I SO wanted Grant to stroll through The Lakeview on ATWT's last episode and ask for Lisa...with Joyce lurking in the lobby...