• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No...it's Dani Andropolous...aka...Colleen Broomall

She is the original Dani. She was recasted into an older teen which I think sucked.....to think they could have kept her as teen Dani.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I was going to guess her, since I saw her in a 1991 episode yesterday.

Too bad they screwed up so badly with Dani, first by using her as a foil for dull Nikki and then ruining her for no apparent reason during Craig's disgusting comeback.

I always wanted Ellen to show up and berate her.

• Members

It's funny I watched ATWT a good five of six years as a kid before I ever paid attention to the closing credits. I remember it was not long after after switchover from the spinning globe to replaying the day's scenes and I was kinda not paying attention when I heard this "This is Dan Region, inviting to join us again Monday for As The World Turns". I was shocked as I wondered how long this had been going on. Yet it also confirmed my suspicions that Albuquerque was airing ATWT a day-behind(at 10AM Mountain) because this happened on a Monday! Yet it made the show so much more personal to me.

• Members

For all of you Lucinda Walsh fans and long time ATWT viewers, I have a few questions pertaining Lucinda Walsh's multinational conglomerate, WorldWide Industries:

If ATWT was still on today and any of you were on a writing team, then what types of industries would you have Lucinda Walsh's company, WorldWide Industries, be involved in?

Also, what types of assets, businesses, and properties would you have WorldWide Industries own and operate globally, if ATWT was still on the air, and you were on the writing team?