OLTL Casting

• Members

New Role at ONE LIFE

ONE LIFE TO LIVE is also busy in the casting department. The show is looking for an actress to play the contract role of Aubrey, a beautiful, sexy Caucasian woman in her mid 20s-30s. "Aubrey's proper breeding masks her free-spirited nature," reads the description of her.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yet another inspired, groundbreaking character on the canvas. :rolleyes: It's funny though, if you told me this was one of Viki's cousin's children, I'd instantly change my tune. It's the little things.

But for now, sounds like the casting notice for Greenlee minus the film degree.

• Members

True. He and Kel-Kel have been flirting, but I think she's going to end up more in Todd's orbit. Ugh, Rex and To=dd fighting over Kelly, can you EVEN freakin' imagine THAT crap?? Kelly vs. Blair... AGAIN. I hope non eof that happens.

And yes Eric, Greenlee had just graduated from film school when she joined the show. She worked at WRCW. IIRC? And I meant to mention this the other day, wasn't she involved with Scott back then? I could be confusing her for someone else, did Scott mess with Becca Tyree for a minute? I just remember that Scott (Shane McD) was into film too, that's how we were introduced to Toni/Skye, he was doing a family video project. Someone feel free to clear this all up, too lazy to look it up. :P

• Members

Thanks Cheap! The stuff with Toni/Skye and Kinder must have happened earlier then, I know Scott was still Shane McD. Scott's shirt(s), my how times have changed... and his "What are you doing here?" was some of the worst again I've ever seen. :lol: These were the days when they just slathered the makeup on the guys, Mateo being the worst offender.

Becca would have made for a good Marissa. ^_^

Archived