AMC: Monday September 13, 2010

• Members

LOL Co-Sign all of this. My god my scenerio would take the JR/Annie's SL into 2011, could you imagine if single Greenlee was in her WTH phase and reached out to JR. I saw the promo of AMC for this week I swear thier picture next to ea. other looks so Bonnie and Clyde-ish... anyway can you imagine JR/Greenlee going from sex to FWBs and Annie watching from the sidelines while married to Scott, that'd be her personal hell. :lol:

Marissa doesn't bug me much it's just she needs to STFU or get slapped by someone. Scott needs a punch to the nuts and to lose it all for all the sh-t he talks. I wouldn't cry if either were written off, I do wish someone else were in the quad and not Marissa, atleast Scott does his job in pissing me off. Marissa, well honestly they both put me to sleep if they aren't pissing me off.

BTW how is it that Kendall and Bianca didn't smack GreenMe just once..srsly she wasn't asking for it? dry.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I'm glad Greenlee finally came clean about her role in framing Erica, it is too little too late. Kendall's realization that she risked going to jail for her guilty best friend had me laughing. Maybe that bitch finally learned to keep her nose out of other people's business. I hope Bianca and especially Kendall hold a grudge against Greenlee for a long time to come. It would be great if when Erica returns the Kane women take over Fusion and leave Greens with nothing!

Greenlee needs to hook up with JR just in time for Annie to realize she can't keep living a lie with Scott.

I don't blame Marissa for not telling AJ that his grandfather (and mother for that matter) is rotting in hell. He needed reassurance that things were fine, not to find out just how vile David really was.

I'm loving Ryan/Madison while they last. I just hope she doesn't turn out to be David's killer so the writers can conveniently reunite Rylee.

• Members

Thank you! WTF do they keep pushing her to Ryan...atleast my scenerio would get some people trying to push her to Ryan. Because JR/Annie have alot of fans, Greenlee getting in the middle would make them root for her to go to Ryan and stop f'n around w/ thier ship. :lol:

I have this scenerio in my head in which Annie tells JR he can't move on to anybody b/c of her and Greenlee feels rejected by a liar in Ryan telling her he loves Madison. And JR and her in turn end up at the yatch club, or some party hooking up, while Annie realizes she wants JR, we have the whole run to your guy scene, like EPIC reunion of love, only when she gets there Greenlee is w/ the man Annie wants in JR and they're attempting to move FWD.

Then also think about it. Ryan doesn't want Annie "ruining" her life w/ JR, he'd sure as hell wouldn't want Greenlee around him, Greenlee has no place to stay. But w/ that said I bet Kenlee reunites and they become housemates while Greenlee breaks up Madison/Ryan sending Madison into a plausible bitch streak w/o the crazyness.

• Members

I actually like Kendall this time around. So far. I don't quite get it, since I used to have so much hate for the character. I'm not sure if she's being written differently, or if the break did it. Either way, I have some sympathy for her. There are a lot of people in the world addicted to toxic relationships and the drama they bring. It's sort of interesting to me watching Kendall piss away her chance at a happy family because she just can't let go off Rylee, even though they are just as bad for her as they are for each other.

• Members

Kendall is so enjoyable to watch away from Zach it's not even funny, it's like she's rejuvenated. I agree I enjoy them not bypassing what she does, she's been written as someone that butts in too much over the last 3-5 yrs. so in character her rah rah Rylee and save Greenlee smacked her in the face yesterday, unfortunately I'm not going to get what I want which is the end of Kenlee and have Kendall really hate this girl.

She stole your guy at the alter, nearly killed your son... now nearly your mother? how much more can Kendall's punching bag take?

• Members

Which is why JR can't be single for too long. Scott does nothing but hold back Annie's character, the scenes JR/Annie get don't really go past teasing ea. other or arguing, so someone has to do something and Annie is not it. JR needs to bring a girl into this equation. That alone reignites this angle, really AMC has thierselves to blame b/c what killed the story was the wedding.

Leave Asher out of this. :lol:

Yup. Everything is standing still.

Yup. But both likely won't. Definitely Caleb & Kwak won't, not w/ La Kane on the horizon.

• Members

It pains me to agree with Clear Drama, but I do. Ryan and Greenlee married out of spite. Kendall and Ryan were planning to get married -- except Ryan had a stipulation. Kendall had to get over that pesky little detail of Greenlee ripping her dress off in open court when Kendall was in danger of being put on death row. He wanted her to get past that and share Fusion with Greenlee (since Fusion was now a Cambias entity owned by Ryan). Kendall refused and Ryan literally stormed out and snatched up Greenlee and married her as a business arrangement to keep Greenlee involved with Fusion to teach Kendall a lesson.

• Members

IMO, if Kendall wanted to stand firm in keeping Greenlee out of Fusion and Ryan didn't want that, Kendall should have broke it off. She would have had a leg to stand on. Personally, I thought they were all childish and stupid through the whole thing, but I can't get behind this idea that Kendall was a victim. Bitch dished out just as much as she took and got burned in the crossfire.

• Members

Yup, that's exactly what happened.

I don't know what show you were watching at that time, but it wasn't AMC! Ryan & Greenlee rubbed Kendall's nose in their marriage every chance they got. You should look for clips on YouTube. Kendall was 100% their victim.

• Members

even so, Greenlee crossed the line when she exposed her in open court and risked sending her to death row. Despite the sillyness both had done prior to that, nothing Kendall did was close to such a vile act. Whats the worse Kendall did? Throw insults? Get into a lotion fight with her. After what Greenlee did in court, Kendall had every reason to want nothing to do with her. Greenlee running off to marry her fiance was a low blow, especially since she was in the wrong and needed to make things up to Kendall who she allgedly felt guilty for hurting. Ryan only married her bc of the ultimatum Kendall gave him and did it out of spite.

Archived