AMC: Monday September 13, 2010

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Wow, I cant beleive you of all people said that...lol. Are you a pod? LOL :lol:

Liza isnt even on. That might be for tomorrows episode

yeah especially since she thought he was scum. I think IA with JRs approach in not focusing on David too much

Bad Kendall, why did you lie to Zach? He could easily find out about her troubles from watching the news or reading up on the internet

+1 I can go for that.

Autopsy results are back. David died frm poison

• Members

Yeah Marissa isn't going to badmouth David to AJ, that's what JR would do, or even Adam(well at least Adam can show sensitivity).

Sorry I can't stand JR anymore and I hate that he acts like AJ isn't his top priority, that chasing after a married woman or his job is.

I like Asher with Colby, unlike her and Damon, she and Asher have chemistry.

• Members

The Kendall/Bianca/Greenlee scenes were the highlight, all 3 Actresses did great, I hope Kendall stays mad at Greenlee for a long time. Loved when she said she couldn't forgive her! Didn't believe her, but I'm still glad she said it! LOL

Colby & Damon were adorable in this ep, I just love them together. Way more than Asher/Colby. A triangle will probably ensue at some point, but I hope Colby ends up staying with Damon.

• Members

I would love if Greenlee got involved, that would be something different. Even with just Annie/JR, Greenlee would be a great addition in with them. I would love it.

Ugh Marissa. She is becoming unbearable. I mean some of the points she was making today were right, but I'm still like...why are you still here? She is not well liked by the fans, clearly people perceive her as a boring potted plant most of the time. Sometimes she shows some spark, but omg AMC just get rid of her already. She is not needed and neither is Scott, love the quad but it's starting to drag out a little to much. JR/Annie is where it's at, please can we move along!! Let Scott/Marissa go there separate ways out of PV, or go off in the sunset together. Either way, just get them out. Scott not so much, but I would like to see a re-cast if they want to keep him.

Archived