AMC: Monday September 13, 2010

• Members

These two are going to be AMC's Gwen and Theresa, I just know it.

Greenlee exposing Kendall's lie in court was a horrible thing, but I can get now why she did it. Everybody was whispering behind her back, clamming up every time she came into a room. I still don't understand why it was necessary to keep the whole situation a scheme from Greenlee considering the two were very closely involved in each other's lives at the time. If all people can talk about is how great and brave Kendall is even though she's supposed to be Michael, and I'm figuring it out piece by piece that she's lying, and I don't know that she's lying to protect Bianca, then if I was as crazy and as whacked out as Greenlee, once I found the pregnancy pouch box/receipt/whatever it was, I would have ripped the pillow out of her too. In court? No. Definitely not. All someone had to do was tell her what was going on. I thought it then and I still think it now...if Greenlee knew that the whole thing was to protect Bianca, she would have never done it. People were needlessly going off on Greenlee because she dared to question why everyone was spinning a web of lies for Kendall.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasnt Kendall's secret to tell. Bianca was raped and didnt want anyone to know she was pregnant. Kendall only found out by accident. She was helping her sister out with that. Bianca wasnt close to Greenlee and had no reason to trust and bring her in on things. It really was none of Greenlee's business and Bianca's well being was more important at that time than easing Greenlee's whacked out mind

• Members

She didn't have to know about Bianca. Once it became clear that Greenlee was catching on to the whole thing, someone in that group -- especially either Jack or Ryan because they both had all the opportunity in the world -- should have told her that everyone already knew about Kendall's lie. Everyone was calling her (G) a liar and lashing out at her because she was catching on to Kendall's lie, when all someone needed to say (again, looking at you, RYAN) was "Yes, we know Kendall's lying. There's a reason for it, but you need to trust us and let us do what we need to do." Instead, it was all along the lines of "Look, Kendall is NOT lying, you're going crazy, YOU are a liar, you need to butt out, Kendall's not lying."

• Members

lol...I dont think Greenlee would have left it alone. She would have still gone out of her way to find out what the secret was. I dont think she had it in her to just sit on it and not investigate what Kendall was lying about. Her curiosity would have led the way

• Members

Because she was obviously figuring the whole thing out without them telling her. If they wanted to make sure the plan was going to go like it was supposed to, they had no choice but to let her in on it. For whatever reason, they chose not to, and voila, it all blew up in their faces. I don't think Greenlee had an inherent "right" to know, but once she started putting the pieces together herself, it was really out of Jack/Ryan/David/etc's hands. It was how Ryan got in on the plan himself...when the whole thing started, he was the one who put the seeds in Greenlee's head that Kendall was lying about being pregnant, so how can he talk all this crap about Kendall's being a liar who's faking a pregnancy, and then, when Greenlee starts to find more and more evidence for that, he tells her to STFU and get out of the way. The only reason why he knew was because he pressured Kendall and Bianca. They should have told him to STFU and get out of the way, too.

Archived