AMC: Monday September 13, 2010

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That second scene between the two of them - the dialogue was so gay and sexual in nature if context was not given. "A guy like you could probably use a guy like me..." "I'll do what you tell me, no questions asked..." "That's not my only skill. Part-time, off the books, whatever... no one even has to know I'm working for you..." "...behind closed doors..." :D

• Members

oh wow, I didnt even look at it like that, but you are so right

WTF is up with Marissa and all her eye twitching today?

amc0913106.jpg

Asher: "I am Caleb Cortlandt" Hmmmmm, I wonder what he is up to

amc0913107.jpg

FINALLY she confesses to all

amc0913108.jpg

The Kane girls look like they are ready to kill her. Kendall especially looks likes a stupid deer caught in headlights. An this ws the friend she was going crazy to protect

• Members

I notice how Greenlee only confesses to Kendall instead of the cops. Alot of this could have been prevented had she opened her mouth months ago and owned up to her ish

lol..I think its been obvious since he first stepped foot in town. He will be Miguel, Adam's alleged son, who will be Caleb's instead. It woud be more shocking if they didnt go there

Madison will wait for Ryan as long as it takes? So if he gets sent to prison for 20 years,she'll be waiting. Girl, he aint worth it

Archived