All:Trailer Park Princesses?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've thought fpr an longtime that cable could hit a homerun witgh a drama set in a Trailer park. Given these hard time u could have ex rich faimles living with longtime poor familes , imo would make for great show on HBO or Showtime.

Trailer boys was a hit TV show and Movie in Canada. Always thought a drama would work.

Great idea for web soap.

• Members

Opal and Jenny! Not sure if they lived in a trailer court proper ^_^ but that was the vibe they were going for.

Joan Van Ark has a real itch to play trailer trash and she really wanted Gloria to be more like that on Y&R. She doesn't care for how they opted to Jill Dynasty her up with the money and the business and the power suits and all. She got her wish and played trailer park queens on Son of the Beach and My Name is Earl.

• Members

Maggie (played by Cali Timmons), Jill's (Nancy Addison Altman) long-lost half-sister on Ryan's Hope, actually did grow up in a trailer park, with their mother. Although Faith's (Jill's other half-sister, on her father's side) horrible exit at the hands of those writers in the mid-80s was painful, even for me (a non-fan of the character) to watch by the time I finally saw it on YouTube, I was kind of amused by one line Faith had in her last episode: She basically accused Jill of taking after the trailer park side of her family with the way she had been acting.

Archived