AMC: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee's grief is not coming off as very believable IMO. I think that her grieving seems kind of fake and somewhat vacant.

She's crying now at the yacht club, but she will probably be chasing after Ryan soon again, once she finds out he's in jail. She grieves for a couple of minutes and then she's back to chasing after Ryan. I'm not really buying her grief for David right now. Amanda seems more genuinely upset than Greenlee does, IMHO.

• Members

Just like Marj came in and was awesome, and Anna came in and was awesome.

That's the kind of stunt casting that works because there are "outside" people that soap fans would get excited for and then there are those who we just...do not care about. Eric Roberts, I'm talking about you (tell him for me, Farah).

But yeah, I want to see more of the Kanes or more of Mona's side of the family (do we even know what Mona's maiden name was?). Give Erica a long-lost male cousin who swoops in and seduces Asher or a female cousin who comes in and further complicates matters in the quad. That possibilities are endless.

• Members

Yup, once more shirking his responsiblity like when he blamed David for getting him fired when he used police resources to fly his daughter down to Pigeon Hollow to investigate the plane crash.

Yes, she was spot on with both that dolt Tad and raging moron Jesse!

• Members

I couldn't disagree more. IMHO, Greenlee is distraught that David's gone and her flashbacks to the good times with him the past 2 days have solidified for me that she really did love him. She went back to Ryan's because she couldn't take being at Wildwind with the memories of David and she left Ryan's place because she knew she shouldn't be there.

Archived