AMC: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just did a thread but I guess the mods can delete it

Are you serious, Jesse is blaming Liza for him blabbing about Angie's condition? He's so stupid that he doesnt realize that he just helped give Angie a motive for wanting to kill David

The town needs a scapegoat. With David gone, I guess they found their next victim

amc0908101.jpg

When did Jake become a mortician?

amc0908102.jpg

ANNIE!

amc0908103.jpg

She looks like she's 40 yrs old

amc0908104.jpg

Friggin Hot

amc0908106.jpg

Tad ripping into Liza. Oh STFU old man

amc0908105.jpg

Still looks damn good

• Members

What is Amanda getting all salty in the mouth for? She's mad because the doctor (rightly) pointed out that Jake's probably doing a happy dance inside over David's death. He probably can't wait to get with his girlfriends Jesse and Tad.

Ryan: "If they see us all here together, they're gonna think we're all up to something."

Because you ARE, idiot.

• Members

amc0908108.jpg

Jesse: "You telling me how to run my investigation now?"

amc0908109.jpg

Liza: "It was a suggestion"

amc09081010.jpg

Jesse: "What you've been doing this what, 2 minutes as DA? You, shouldnt even be here"

amc09081011.jpg

Liza: "What are you going to do, have me forceibly removed?"

amc09081012.jpg

Jesse: "Dont push it. Wanna push it?"

• Members

I think that Tad is awful. I don't like the way he attacked Liza today and the way he looked like he wanted to smile/dance right after David died the other day. Though this is the same man that ripped David off of his dead daughter when he was trying to grieve her, I'm not surprised by his actions, but disgusted by them.

Jake on the other hand is actually acting decent regarding David's death. He didn't like David, but at least he he's handling David's death in a respectful way.

• Members

I cant stand to watch Greenlee grieve considering she was NO victim in any of this. I hate that David confessed to teh embzellement to protect her and took the blame and now has paid for his sins with his life and she gets off scott free as if she has done NOTHING wrong since she came back. Bitch please. Now we have Ryan and Kendall holding her hand and coddling her like some some poor traumatized child. Excuse me as I roll my eyes

Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

• Members

Well, that didn't last long, lol. I was really hoping that it would be at least a little while longer before Jake jumped on the "blame David even in death" bandwagon. People blaming Liza/David for Jesse announcing Angie is blind is ridiculous IMO.

Archived