AMC: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean you slept right through it too? I felt like FFWD that sh!t, makes you wish Adam Chandler was still her husband. The peak of her scene was that phone call w/ JR, the rest was oh come the fock on, this PollyAnnie, I want to be good version makes you weep. I'm like so close to wishing JR/Greenlee get it on and spice this up, b/c if that's what Annie is going to be from now on I weep for MCE.

Whatever happened to him..even Cameron has stepped it up in his scenes, DW is so phoning his scenes in.

Natalia and Binxs why can't I get a scene w/ them?

• Members

I don't necessarily agree here, to me it's more guilt. She cost him his life, she thinks she had the biggest hand in killing him while using him since January. She thinks right now that they should have stayed friends, b/c how he felt for her, she never felt for him and had she'd been honest he'd still be alive somewhere, maybe lonely but atleast alive.

• Members

I have to agree with this assessment. In some ways, I think she did love him but mostly a love one feels for a very good friend. Plus, I recall numerous scenes earlier this year where both he and her were talking about their mutual grief over Leo (his late brother and her late husband). There were a few scenes some months ago where David knew that she didn't feel the same way and even gave her an out clause on their marriage. She decided to stay with him even though she didn't love him the same way.

Archived