Zsa Zsa Gabor "Turns" to Daytime TV!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL..ATWT's pathetic attempt to copy Liz Taylor on GH! I think she had only one or two scenes right.

Though I have to say, I like Miranda and the actress who played her. She would have made a good vixen villanous, but they married her to Bob, which could have been interesting with her staying strong and glam, but they tried to make her into the boring housewife too soon.

• Members

Yeah I saw a photo of Elaine in one of the issues around this time with her shirt tied around her waist, like Daisy Duke, and she looked good! I'd never seen her that way before. She did get to play more of a schemer at OLTL later but never too dark.

Is it true that Zsa Zsa was supposed to play her mother but instead Zsa Zsa insisted she play Miranda's sister.

• Members

Zsa Zsa was the first of the Gabor sisters to be noticed in the 50's. Her best movie was Moulin Rouge but a few years later she was doing stuff like 'Cat Women on the Moon'

She was mostly famous for marrying and divorcing a series of rich husbands and quips like..."I'm a good housekeeper-when I get divorced,I always keep the house".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I wonder if anyone ever wrote into SOD about the Princi/Strasser resemblance before Rauch cast Elaine as Dorian. She'd been in the soap game for a while. I saw her in an old ep of All in the Family with her hair cut short like it was when she played the judge on AW in the late '90s.

Archived