Y&R: Week of August 9, 2010

• Members

I get the feeling like Adam's ultimate victim is suppose to be Sharon and not Ashley. Yes he victimized both women but it feels like were suppose to think what he did to Sharon was worse when it wasn't.

My favorite part of yesterday's episode was when Billy told Sharon "I guess that's the upside of having a sociopath in love with you" and Sharon's stupid look on her face.

I suppose Adam is going to get off now that Pomerantz is crocked. What to go writers, the only person willing to call out the Newmans on their hypocrisy is evil, figures.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

chris-engen1.jpg VSY%26R_MichaelMuhney_newVictorAdamNewmanJr.jpg

Again CE had the sympathy factor from my point of you. Once MM took over the role ....Adam became pure evil with no redeeming qualities.

I still wonder how the scenes with CE would have gone with........

big-blog-adam-rafe1.jpg

• Members

Brought to you by the Corinthos/Morgan School of Soap-Writing (Professor Emeritus: Robert Guza Jr.).

LMAO at Sharon's Duh face. I still like Adam & Sharon though -- quite apart from the fact that A. he's a total psycho and B. it makes Gorilla Boy thump his chest and get territorial. I loved how she told him to back the [!@#$%^&*] down.

• Members

This right hwere is the perfect example as to why it doesn't even make sense to make sense out of it. These writers try to make sense out of their own crap whichever ways their agenda wind blows, their approach is more like: it doesn't matter what the veiwer saw yesterday. Write yourself a scene that by your standards is open enough to completly change story direction, the viewers will eat it up either way.

• Members

I havee to admite, when Victor was on the stand a couple days ago, I got confused. He was talkiing about Ashley's best friend, and I thought to myself....

Who in the f*ck is "Olympia Vindles"!? Then I realized he said "Olivia Winters", and that he was just mumbling in his usual, inaudable way.

• Members

I love the sexual tension between Adam and Sharon. They are hot together. I can't wait for the bad cop story to end. I am now finally liking Chance. Ronan as Nina's son is great. I love seeing Cricket on my screen. All I need is Danny and I'm set. I grew up watching Nina, Cricket, and Danny. I just want Cricket to go see Phyllis.

Archived