Y&R: Week of August 9, 2010

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Muhney is doing a lot with very little, if any, dialogue.

He really has toned it down since his moustache-twirling, mega-Twittering days.

Sweet scene between Rylan, Maitland and E. Davidson, too.

• Members

Sometimes I wonder how Engen would have played all this. Including the relationship with Ashley and Sharon. For a so-called "good Catholic boy," CE had some naughty chemistry with quite a few of his female co-stars.

• Members

As Cat said he does a lot with very little.

The writing has been horrible for Adam but ever since Y&R paired him with Sharon Case he's been doing awesome.

He's still polarizing & overrated but he's been doing an admirable job with Maria's pathetic writing.

• Members

I really enjoyed Engen's interpretation of Adam more than MM's. There was almost a little-boy-lost quality to Engen's performance, which gave the character some dimension. MM still just seems so cookie-cutter and mustache-twirling to me. But MM does have slamming chem with Sharon Case, which I could never see her having with Engen.

• Members

True, I don't imagine Engen having chemistry with SC, but with Engen's boy-next-door charm I kind of felt sensed some chemistry between him and ED. If only this was a well written show and hadn't turned Adam into a cartoon, I would have enjoyed seeing Victor Jr. steal away his daddy's wife.

• Members

Engen had GREAT chemistry with Eileen. I actually thought that was where the story would head -- that he would fall in love with his mark. Of course, I also thought that Vail and CE were molten-hot and actually quite romantic together when she visited him in jail and he turned her away.

Yesterday's episode was actually.... eeek.... OK. I'm usually bored by legal trials on soaps, but Julia Roberts' bro was electric! I guess we know where all the talent in the family went, huh.

And Seeing Ashley testify to what Adam did to her was as close to vindication as I am going to get, I suppose. He really messed with her. I love how Grambo was all "I'm going to celebrate when this trial is over" and then his face when Adam's lawyer was finished cross-examining him. Hee!

Archived