Vanessa Marcil on The View tomorrow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You forgot to put "Giovinazzo" at the end of her name! tongue.gif

I was forced to watch the View this morning and i saw him on there. LOL @ the way he was dodging the rumors that he was gay. And he even kind of hitted on Elizabeth Hasselbeck a little bit! I loved when Whoopi started grilling him about why he went on TV in the first place, him saying over and over that he really did it to find love rolleyes.gif uhm no you did it to get that small little part on Drop Dead Diva, and any other Acting gig or whatever that ups your popularity in the Entertainment industry! You are not fooling anyone.

Will be watching The View tomorrow, I want to see what VM has to say. smile.gif

• Members

No I didnt forget Giovinazzo...I am just use to Marcil only :P

Yes, they asked Jake if he was gay. What was Jake going to say? Ummm...yes I am...lol. His flirting with Elizabeth was so out there. It's obvious he was hiding something.

I use to like him and thought he was genuine guy. Now his true colors are coming out. He comes off so fake. His part on Drop Dead Diva is him....lol...like the girls said. It wasnt a big stretch. And he sucks as an actor...lol

Oh and you forgot to add Giovinazzo to your VM. :P

• Members

lolol are we supposed to say VMG now? I guess that is not to hard, I will try to remember LOL

I still have a little sneaking suspicion that he is gay, but who knows. He was seeming so fake when he was flirting with Elizabeth, like he did that so people would get off his back and think thats the way he rolls ;-).

The little clip they showed of him on Drop Dead Diva was horrid! I will be shocked if he gets any further in this industry.

• Members

Like what's the point of changing her name? It's one thing to just be Vanessa Gi-Whateverthefuckthatnameis, but to expect us to say both that AND Marcil? It takes like fifteen seconds to say.

And it's not like anyone knows who her husband is...Is he famous? The names not getting her any jobs. Seems dumb, when you already have a fanbase with your old name.

It's one thing when your married last name is Odom. I can get with Kardashian-Odom. But Giavinazzo? Leave it to her to make it complicated...And to think, her babbydaddy's last name is GREEN....That would have been simple. Way to go, Brenda. :P

• Members

I wonder if Frons tried to extend his Brendathon through the View too and Barbara Wa-wa told him where to go... lmao - i'm surprised they didn't have VM on each show, AMC and OLTL on her way back to Port Charles :P bahahaha. If it wasn't for having to fly her to NY/Cali, it might've happened.

Archived