GH: August Discussion Thread

• Members

I watched all 3 episodes today.

Man what good writing can do for a show. GH, WHAT HAPPEND??

I forgot how much I liked Jax/Brenda together over Sonny. But that ending to the first ending was GREAT!

All those characters are now all gone. Well at least it feels like it. :(

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on Maurice's comment, the Falconeri cousins are sure to go. Kate may still stand a chance appearing once a month as Maxie's boss since she's out of Sonny's orbit anyway and she's not on contract. Olivia will surely go. Claire will get thrown under the bus and Sam's in danger. Those are the 4 obvious choices. Im sure Guza will not disapoint in going after more...

• Members

Nope! Brenda takes over as editor-in-chief at Crimson and fires Kate. Kate goes to Jake's and realizes Coleman and his new bar wench, Olivia, have gotten too close for comfort. Devastated, she rents a room at the MetroCourt, realizes how pathetic her life is, pulls out Warren Bauer's gun, and blows her brains out. The rats from South Park make a special guest appearance to feed on her body as the camera pans up and away.

:)

• Members

Watching that episode makes me miss Tamara Braun, I don't give a [!@#$%^&*]...SHE WAS THE BEST CARLY RECAST :wub:

Even when Carly, Courtney, Jason, and Sonny..,took over the show, she made it bearable. When I would watch with my Grandma, may she RIP, she would always say "She may be white, but there is a sista in there" :lol:

• Members

I think it was a good idea to show old episodes today. I think personally ABC should show old episodes one day a week if they want to save money so much. Here is a idea they should have a poll on which old episode of each soap that you would like to see ABC.COM. Just wonder how was the ratings for the preemption today.... Just a thought

• Members

Actually, I don't think that's a bad idea at all. Put a past episode in on Wednesday, that way you can break up the week into two cliffhangers. Tuesday to make sure they tune in Thursday, and of course Friday to make sure they tune in Monday. I think doing 4 episodes back to back and then having 3 days off -- either beginning or ending the week makes it easier to tune OUT

Archived