OLTL: Discussion for the week July 26

• Members

Please tell me you're not being serious in those spoiler tags. Layla didnt kill anyone, it was clearly what Evangeline wanted. This is one of the many reasons this charcter shouldn't have been killed off, people are going to label Layla a murderer. :rolleyes:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why I was asking earlier what was up with the sudden change in Lisa, what did Eli say to her? But to have her code like that is very dangerous, risking even more damage to her brain. And I know I know, it's a soap. :P

• Members

Indeed, I have loved every minute of them.

I'll admit, I was kind of expecting her hand to grasp Lisa's when they cut off the machines instead of falling to her side like that. I was ready to eat crow and praise FV/RC.

I also don't see why they just couldn't show her recast face. Remember when Helena Cassadine first came back to GH? She was very ill and in the hospital bed where Luke visited her, played by that dark-haired Greek actress whose name I always screw up. Then she bounded back with permanent recast, Ice Queen Constance Towers.

• Members

I think REG might do well on DAYS, as a super-successful, confident doctor who makes Lexie feel insecure and drives her into a downward spiral, and then Lexie becomes convinced that REG's character is fake and is hiding something. Renee Jones is a great actress who never gets a story. She and REG might bounce off each other well.

• Members

Exactly. Maybe I should slow my roll, it's just that I don't have the hope like I used to that such things were still likely when one sees the Ford infiltration, Tika recurring and such.

• Members

Only problem I have with this is that it should have happened YEARS ago and they dragged it out for weeks for no reason. They could have pulled the plug have an episode and a half and I would have been happy. Evangeline hasn't been on the show in 3 years, it was time for the bitch to go.

It is an insult to Jesse to lump him in the same category as Manhands Williamson

Archived