ATWT last day of shooting pictures

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Farewell to the actors. I hope they saved up and were careful with their money because who knows when they will find more well paying acting work. The crew always gets overlooked, but they are in for even more hard times in this economy.

• Members

Oh dear, is Jon Hensley in all peach? :lol:

I'm more angry than sad, the show and the idiots behind it really dug their own grave with years of poor storytelling and inane decisions poured into it. This might have been the destined time for the show to go off the air, but they've made sure that the show is as painful to watch as ever. A big f.uck you to PGP and CBS for that.

• Members

Yeah, someone on another board posted she might be holding back the tears with her sunglasses on.

I'd love to ride Magnussen motorcyle :lol: I am going to miss the show so much. I dont know what I am going to do without my tape of ATWT to watch after work. The summers are going to be even worse.

Is JH losing his hair? Did he wear a hair piece??

I totally agree with you Alvin about ATWT demise!

• Members

I can accept that the show is over. TIIC made their bed, etc. What is hard to take is that there isn't going to be Barbara Ryan anymore. She was one of my favorite characters no matter what, and she's going to cease to exist except in my memory.

Oh, well. It's not as if television characters love you back.

• Members

Colleen Zenk Pinter looks stunning.

Those pictures really got to me.

I don't think I have seen more than 4 episodes of ATWT in my life (for some reason I tuned in to the Connor Walsh takeover episodes in 92 or 93 because I loved Elizabeth Hubbard, I always thought that she had the best emmy clips (well based on the snippets from the Daytime Emmys at the time :)

So sad to see these shows go out so unceremoniously. And I know that my show will be in this position soon enough.

• Members

Billy Magnussen :wub:

Love that it's Colleen Zenk again. Has anyone noticed whether or not it's back to that in the credits?

So strange seeing them in their street clothes as opposed to their characters' clothes. Don Hastings is so adorable, he looks like he just stepped off the train at Petticoat Junction. Eileen Fulton dresses just like Lisa.

And wow, hello, Van. Nice 70s chest hair going on. Who is that face on his shirt? It looks like Maura.

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived