Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling

bellcurve

• Members

:unsure:

mariah-carey-300x400.jpg

Mariah Carey Keeps It Sweet with Her New Scent, Lollipop Bling

Elizabeth Arden

If you didn’t already know just how sweet the marriage between Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon is, the stongstress’s newest signature scent is about to shine a spotlight on their Hollywood love-affair. The just-announced addition to her fragrance empire, Lollipop Bling, gives a nod to that magical moment when her man ring-popped the question. “The inspiration for Lollipop Bling was Nick’s marriage proposal to me,” she says in a release. “He first surprised me with a ring-pop — romantic, fun and young-at-heart — like me!” Nick even sweetened the deal on the couple’s second anniversary last month, presenting his bride with a custom-designed ring-pop sparkler encrusted with white diamonds and pink sapphires. Mariah’s sugary trio of Elizabeth Arden fragrances, which are being produced in partnership with Topps Candy Company, will launch next month in bright butterfly-topped bottles. Mine Again will include notes of chocolate and raspberry. Ribbon will feature blue raspberry. Honey will be a tropical pineapple infusion. And they’ll have a sweet price to match their inspiration, selling at $35 for each 1-oz. bottle. Tell us: Will you buy Mariah’s Lollipop Bling? –Katherine Kluznik Rentmeester

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESSkDz9uio

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived