Daylight TV Covers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I barely recognized Patty Weaver. Isn't that her with the flower? I sure miss seeing her on soaps.

So who is that guy next to Bill and Susan? And is that Janice Lynde and...who is that man with her? And who is that on the left of Kathryn Hays? Is that Val Dufour? I don't know the woman.

• Members

Steve had this over at SoapsWEB. Someone asked the same questions.

I'll just state them all

George Reinholt - Ann Flood

Denise Alexander - William Mooney

Bill & Susan Hayes - Donald May - Tom Hallick & Janice Lynde

Beau Kayzer - Patty Weaver

Michael M. Ryan & Beverly Penberthy - Kathryn Hayes - Lee Patterson & Erika Slezak

Hope that helps.

• Members

I never knew Jobeth did the soap magazines. She was on GL for like 2 or 3 years wasn't she? I wish I could see some of that.

The soap stars obviously didn't need perfect teeth back then.

I didn't know how popular Beau Kayzer was with these either.

Who was Don Matheson?

Tina Sloan...smile, it's your wedding day!

• Members

I have never seen a picture of Tina Sloan or even looked up to see who she was. I kept meaning too. I will always remember her name though.

When Steve had his stroke a few weeks before he died, he got the nicest e-mail from her. She was so sweet and was so genuine in her offers to help Steve. I read the e-mail to him several times, and he would always smile. Such a sweet lady and I will always be impressed with her even if I never see her act.

• Members

She was on Somerset at this time, playing opposite Ted Danson. TVLand aired clips from a dinner party or something a few years ago for a special on where stars talked about their earliest entertainment jobs. It was pretty neat, and I wish I had taped it.

Good lord, Tina Sloan looks good and tired in that picture! Poor thing, and hubby's trying his best to look happy enough for the both of them.

• Members

Gilbert, that's such a touching story. Tina is probably most famous for playing Lillian Raines on GL. At this time she was on Somerset.

Sigourney Weaver was on Somerset around this time too wasn't she? Or was that another show? Was it she or Jobeth Williams who played junior reporters with Ted Danson?

Jobeth was on GL too right? I think she was a reporter on there.

Archived