Y&R: Actress leaving

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And sadly MAB probably thought she was making some big hit with fans. The story went to hell within a few months and the campy scenes with the fake cat got a positive response, so after that it was all bad camp.

To think they wasted Patty Williams for this.

• Members

How do you kill a stuffed cat? lol

I thought Patty had hope as a viable character up until she killed Colleen. That was the end for her and I didnt think there was any getting out of that. Thats a decision that never should have happened

• Members

I think it was knowingly trying to kill a child. Colleen's death could be seen as an accident, and thanks to the show's skill at ruining characters, a lot of people didn't care anyway. What she did to Summer was another matter.

• Members

The idea of Patty returning was a viable one and Haiduk was initially fine. It was a good use of history that quickly went awry.

They needed to investigate Patty's missing years and discover why she went off the rails-some sort of abusive relationship.An arc about confronting this guy.He could be the baddie in the piece,making Patty more sympathetic.

there were so many interesting ways to go that could have kept Patty in the story, but they went for shock psycho etc

so now Jack has another quickie marriage under his belt,further destroying a vet character.

As for Carolyn Conwell,Doug Davidson mentioned that she was approached but was not well enough to commit.

The weird thing was they made it seem like Mary was still in town,instead of saying she had moved to live with Steve in another state.

• Members

Not surprised (SH has been let go). Patty Williams' return (without the Mary Jane nonsense or her killing Colleen and risking Summer's life or Mr. Kitty or the Patty/Emily switch or the...must I go on?) could have been one of the defining moments in Y&R's history. Instead, it made every victim-of-the-week movie on Lifetime look like "Masterpiece Theatre."

• Members

Others ultimately fired I think? Greg Rikaart, Emily O'Brien, Wilson Bethel, Elizabeth Hendrickson, John Driscoll, Eden Riegal, Thad Luckinbill, Clementine Ford, Tricia Cast, Yani Gellman, Stephen Nichols, Bryton, possibly actors playing Cane and Lily, and even Jess Walton. This presumed SUMMER BLOODBATH is interesting.

• Members

Greg Rikaart----Yes, it's time!

Emily O'Brien----How she has lasted this long...is beyond me. Fire her!

, Wilson Bethel----hot body..eh keep him for visual aids......lol

, Elizabeth Hendrickson---I'm 50/50 on her.

, John Driscoll, Eden Riegal, Thad Luckinbill, Clementine Ford----John is adorable..but fire fire fire all of them!! Thad go back to showing your hot ass please!!

,Tricia Cast---Keep her...is she even on the show anymore??

Yani Gellman----He's not even on anymore....just a day player...

Stephen Nichols, Bryton, possibly actors playing Cane and Lily------You're all fired!!!

Archived