is gh and brad bell in cahoots?

• Members

i just find it funny how rick hearst gets dropped to recurring on gh and then leaves for b&b. and how sjb was hired instantly after being let go from gh by b&b. and these actors don't get any story other than the first couple months before going to the backburner. now scott clifton, who had left oltl, is joing. but according to nelson branco, gh turned clifton down about returning. but he ends up on b&b in another kind of role that likely will be backburner after a couple months. coincidence or not? is gh(or frons) paying b&b not to write for these actors?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not shocked to hear Rick Hearst has no story on B&B. He is not a leading man, and soaps long ago demanded everybody be a potential leading man. B&B though is a soap that tends to concentrate on the same few characters decade after decade, so this is doubly no surprise. Sarah Brown I am not sure what her story is. Scott Clifton I can see in a supporting role of some sort, never to be the star.

• Members

What I don't understand with Rick Hearst is they never really used him the last time he was on the show, so...now they're bringing him back just so they can't use him again?

At least the pointless returns of Rocco and Jake McClain involved characters who had once been important to the show.

Archived