Soap-hook-ups-that-make-you-go-eww/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the fact that TPTB continue to sell Miller as "the next coming of Terry Lester" suggests not only that the cannot tell the difference between total command of a character and hamtastic scenery chewing, but that they know, deep down, what a huge LOSS Lester's departure was for the Abbotts and Y&R. He was FIRE with everybody.

Soap hook-ups that make me go ew? Well, there is the soap hook-up that ate GH -- Sonny and Carly. Battle of the Scenery Chewers. I'm thinking specifically of the Limo Sex where, after checking a comatose Michael into an institution, Snarly pulled off her g-string and waved it around the car while having a spot of grief sex with Scummy.

• Members

On PC, Ian and Lucy vampire sex. In order to keep him from biting people and drinknig blood, her slayer sex would calm his urges. Because she was a vampire slayer, her vagine had super powers! No really, that was the story. They were disgusting humping all the time to keep him in check

• Members

It's like watching a train wreck or something. You know not to watch. You know what horrors you're going to see. You know you'll probably be blinded by the horror, but you can't look away. At least I can't. I watch through my fingers, but I seriously can't turn it off. :ph34r:

• Members

Going back a ways... I know it was popular, but Dylan Lewis and Samantha Marler always grossed me out. She (Suzy Cote) was such a horrific actress, with that baying dog laugh and her buck teeth. And hot ass Dylan was always chasing after her. Eww.

• Members

Aw-friggin'-some-ly true! I thought I was the only one who never adjusted to Bergman in the role. He's just Cliff Warner with a little attitude, IMO. Lester made you want to love and hate Jack. Bergman leaves me cold. I liked him at times, never loved him as I did with Lester.

Archived