Ken Corday's book

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The stuff about his family and the origins of the show is interesting; the backstage stuff is sanitized and dull. And his "ranking" of Josh Taylor as one of the most important actors in DAYS history (behind MacDonald Carey and Bill Hayes) pretty much destroys any of his credibility.

• Members

It very much like Bill & Susan hayes' book, if anyone has read that. Except less exciting, and that book wasnt too exciting anyways.

For the dirt we are gonna have to wait til someone like d hall does a tell all and really tells all, but something tells me it wont happen. ever.

• Members

I think the book is decent. Of course, a lil more dirt, brutal honesty, and behind-the-scenes revelations would be nice. Not terrible though. A tell-all would be nice. If it were 15 years ago, a DAYS tell-all would sell like hotcakes.

I'm hoping Kim Zimmer will dish about everyone's true opinions of GL behind the scenes. Something tells me she'll give us the naked truth :wub:

• Members

Hon, I can do light and fluff and sarcasm all the time. And just as you can get bent out of shape because I kiddingly suggested "time to give up the hate" in another thread, I can also roll my eyes when you use the trite and overused "Craft services" joke. The least you could do is come up with a fresh joke, not a stale one. Zimmer would appreciate something fresh instead of stale. See? I just did one, and I'm not even the one attempting to insult the lady :lol:

• Members

Post-ers use recurring jokes on this board all the time; I'm certainly not the first to do so, nor the best at it. Yet, because of our earlier disagreement, and because the subject-in-question is an actress you clearly love, not just from here but from your response in the other thread, you choose to single me out? When you and I have had little, if any, contact with each other before now? Yeah, I thought so.

• Members

Well I do enjoy Zimmer yes, and the joke has been used many times before, and I was the person who originally spoke of Zimmer, so yes I responded. I really honestly don't care either way. This is a board I browse to shoot the sh*t to pass time; I have no beef with you. Sip a glass of wine and smile :)

P.S. the previous posting about "the least you could do is come up with a fresh joke" was *so* tongue-in-cheek and meant to be taken lightly. You clearly don't get my sense of humor, but it's all good; typed words are often misunderstood.

Archived