Y&R: Jill's Sibling Revealed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please, do not give them....

Actually, Erica and Liza could work. Liza would be about the same age as Silver. Who's to say Goldie didn't give birth to fraternal twin daughters, and that one of them (Liza) was adopted by Larry and Marian Colby?

• Members

Look here,y'all... the age things isn't that strange. Neil Fenmore was a man in his mid 40's TWENTY FIVE years ago. Jill is supposed to be mid fifties, that would make Neil 70 if he were still alive. Keep in mind he was the father of a college student 25 years ago! Adoption is used many times by "troubled teens", so him fathering a child given for adoption at age 16 (Like Sharon) is not unrealistic. But why Lauren? Unless they have something juicy in store for them, like some type of really bitchy rivalry (Jill having an affair with Michael) I don't really see the point. At least it's not GLORIA. so see, Dee Dee, you were WRONG, it's not Glo-ho... I bet this is one time your'e glad to have called it incorrectly LOL!

• Members

This seems totally pointless. They aren't going to give Lauren any stories or Jill any stories. Does anyone else wonder if they originally had some other plans for Jill's sibling and then just changed it to this so they could get it over with as quickly as possible?

• Members

All I can say is that Nikki would have been better suited as being Jill's sister, They at least have more of a personal history, regarding Her jealousy towards the friendship that Nikki shared with Katherine. They should have just said that Nikki's parents for some reason gave Jill up,but had two more children after her, or maybe Jill was kidnapped as a baby or something. trust me anything is better than this latest garbage.

• Members

One of the lines that would go on my personal 'Best of Jill' compilation...

Seriously, this is so hacked up. What the writers SHOULD have done is just left Kay's daughter and Jill's parentage alone. Leave both of those issues to be played out, off screen, with Kay's child and Jill's family being dead, leaving Katherine and Jill, alone and together, AGAIN. It would have had some symmetry to it, could have been arguably poetic (if Janice Ferri Esser wrote the scripts)...but OH HELL NO, we get Tucker McCall's ridiculous storyline against Katherine, Jill being a FENMORE and Lauren's SISTER.

The only time Lauren and Jill being sisters would have been actually good was when Sheila was in the picture in the early 90s. Early 90s Jill would have been badass against Sheila.

But no. Now we get Lauren the Beverly Hills Science Project and Jill the Menopausal Hag. Thanks MAB, thanks Hogan, thanks Rauch.

Jess Walton and Tracey Bregman deserve and are capable of so much better.

• Members

There is NO story with Jill & Lauren as sisters.

But then Maria is no stranger to making characters act completely OOC to serve her plot dependent drivel.

Don't forget Jill the newest Baldwin Fisher Suppository.

That don't involve propping Lauren's husband & his horrible family.

• Members

According to Rauch & Co. that is old. However, Tracey is one of, if not the most beautiful woman on Y&R, 47 or not. I wish Jess would grow her hair out again because with that big hair she looks amazing!

Archived