Y&R: Jill's Sibling Revealed

• Members

I don't frequent many boards so I was shocked to learn that Jill's sister is going to be revealed as Lauren, and that they share the same father. (per Daytime Confidential)

I cannot believe this, Maria is so far gone it isnt even funny anymore.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill and Lauren, so you know these "writers" will drop this story angle and backburn these characters when it's over.

And this is so stupid, these characters never needed to be related, now Jill is somehow connected to Lauren's parasite of an extended family.

I also highly doubt they intend to explore Lauren and Jill as siblings. It will probably be a "reveal" and then several months of nothing afterwards. That's how the show is written now.

• Members

WTF?!..... ummm RANDOM!, OKay so yeah Lauren and Jill have had scenes together before (very little over the years) and im pretty sure the only conflict that happen between those two was when they both wanted Brad in the eighties, and that seemed to fade out quick, and ive seen some scenes in the early 2000's when Lauren was staying with Kay for while, and it was the whole prom thing with Mac. and you could tell Jill didn't like her. But now, those two are Imo rarely seen together anymore acquantances, who at least have mutual respect for each other. So there is really no point to have them all of a sudden become sisters, that is just not gonna work!... jeez, after their little spat on Mon, id rather have Nikki be Jill's sister, in fact i though they were going to go for that!

• Members

LAUREN?!

Well they've either aged Neil Fenmore HORRIBLY or Jill Foster Abbott just got a helluva lot younger!

Jill's somewhere north of 50 but under 60, Lauren is over 40 but under 50. Wow. Just...wow.

You said it Khan, it's like Soapdish without the satirical edge.

• Members

I have a preview of the script right here...

TAKE LAUREN, STILL REELING FROM THIS STUNNING REVELATION.

JILL

I've always wanted a sister! I mean, I couldn't braid Snapper's hair and I could never talk about boys with him.

LAUREN

Jill, wait-

JILL

We could talk about our past loves and have pajama parties and drink hot chocolate at the Chancellor Estate. (beat) And I'm an aunt! I've always wanted to be an aunt! Let me be there for Scotty and Fenn. I could buy them Christmas gifts, show up to Thanksgiving dinners with you guys. This could be great for the both of us. Please, Lauren. Don't push me away! I need you. I need my sister.

HOLD ON LAUREN, COMPLETELY THROWN BY JILL'S EXCITEMENT AS WE-

FADE TO BLACK.

Archived