Y&R: Jill's Sibling Revealed

• Members

LOL! wow i could hear Jill's excited voice in my head! and i could so picture Lauren being the more taken aback one. LOL i doubt it will go quite like this, I bet THEY will even think this is random, and unsuspecting and I can just picture them saying "we hardly know each other, though we have had little chats now and then through the years." LOL i'm sure Lauren will be sad that big sister Jill wasn't around to help her with Sheila LOL.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, my wish was more specific, lol. I wanted Jill to be William Foster's daughter from an extramarital affair, thereby keeping her as Snapper and Greg's sister. And if that weren't possible? Then make her Murph's long-lost kid, and in turn, Kay's daughter-in-law.

• Members

Instead they gave us months of Jill acting childish, attacking Katherine for no reason, the current Tucker mess and now randomly tying her to Lauren and that godawful Fisher clan. I think MAB decision to reverse Jill's maternity has snowballed into a massive clusterf--k that doesnt seem to be slowing down anytime soon

• Members

Revealing Jill to be Murphy's illegitimate daughter (the result of a fling w/ Charlotte Ramsey before he left for Korea?) is not the grandest idea, I'll grant you. However, it is certainly more logical than what we're actually getting. Plus, not that it's guaranteed TPTB would care about giving him more ties on the canvas, but as Jill's father, Phillip and Billy's grandfather, and Chance and Delia's great-grandfather, Murphy would have more at stake in their problems; and his relationships w/ both Kay and Jill would make their rivalry more complicated as well.

• Members

Worse, b/c this is bound to go over like a proverbial lead balloon with the rest of Y&R's audience, whoever succeeds Maria/Hogan/Scott in the HW'ing chair (and believe me, folks, that day will come) will feel it necessary to reverse this reverse, making Jill Genoa City's answer to DAYS's John Black and OLTL's Rex Balsom!

Really, this is all John F. Smith's fault. It wasn't enough for Kay and Jill to hate each other -- oh, no! :rolleyes:

• Members

Dear Maria,

I know that I stated I would like to see Lauren some more and get some story. But... please, stop. Now.

kthanx bye.

....tho, it is unexpected? but as people have said, it doesnt work. Jill as Niels sister? Sure. It would tie her to Lauren and not eff up the history, and unless they build to something - and we know they are not - whats the point in making Jill & Lauren sisters? What can be done that couldnt be done with Jill as her aunt?

Archived