Y&R: Jill's Sibling Revealed

• Members

This sounds ludicrous, but it will probably be good for a momentary bump in the ratings. Recipe for sufficiently sparking the viewers' imagination that can lead to a ratings spike: take two long-term beloved characters who've rarely crossed paths in the past, and now have them interact. Whatever story comes out of it will predictably probably go nowhere, but MAB and HS aren't stupid when it comes to knowing what shifts ratings.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds like bad, unpopular fan fiction. Jill's history has become a bad nose job. They keep trying to fix it but it'll never be perfect. They should have just left it alone, it was fine to begin with.

And speaking of bad nose jobs... :ph34r:

• Members

Apparently she will now also be Jill's sister. I was shocked by this idea also, but maybe it could show Jill and Lauren back in business mode. You know damn well Jill will want a piece of that Fenmore pie.

No, don't stop! I am stuck watching assinine story for almost every other character, so I don't want Lauren backburned again. Last year sucked when she was off for months on end.

I know the history makes little sense, but we will see what they have planned. I am sure it is some type of rivalry. I would rather watch Tracey and Jess interact than watch five days a week of the wretched triangle shoved down my throat or watching the healthiest looking cancer patient ever on her "deathbed".

If I had my choice Jill would have stayed a Foster since she was the last original character on the show.

Archived