"Secret Storm" memories.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I enjoyed making other fans happy by sharing my collection. Unfortunately, due to some nasty harassment, I had to make my collection private. I didn't want to share my really rare stuff with this person but you can't just block one person. There's always got to be that one person to ruin it for everybody and I shouldn't let nasty comments keep me from sharing but I decided to share originally to spread the joy and hear comments like yours, not snarky comments which was starting to happen. I hope that you were able to enjoy the collection while you could and were able to download as much as possible to enjoy for future use. Thanks again for the kind words!

• Members

Hello there, I know from experience between copyrights and fans that go too far that uploading on youtube can get to be too much, but I think you should at least put them unlisted and make playlists for people to still be able to view like many others have done here in the past. Especially if it is just one person causing the problem. 

Edited by Days22

• Members

I did notice that everything went away today. I was actually watching your GL ep from 6/01/79 while you were privatizing your videos. I hate it when those people ruin it for everyone because this is content that is so very hard to come across. Everyone should just be appreciative of your willingness to share.

• Members

Perhaps I will do something like that later after I cool off. Right now, the whole thing has been soured for me. I had a couple of playlists already on unlisted to share with people I know and like. I may do that with all of the videos although there's no certainty this person couldn't still access them if they get ahold of the link. Unfortunately there's not a "douchebag blocker". LOL. 

I truly am sorry about that and I appreciate your kind words. 

Edited by BillBauer

• Members

It's crazy the lengths we have to go to sometimes just to supply soap opera videos lol. Especially when some idiots interfere. There is someone who had to create a private twitter for Days of our Lives episodes just to keep one person away from the videos lol

• Members

Has anyone seen the exclusive interview with stars from "The Doctors" that has Jada Rowland? https://www.watchthedoctors.com/home It's awesome and she talks a lot about when she was on "Secret Storm" too. Now there are episodes from 1967-72 on the site but they're uploading more every few months and the interviews with the stars are so much fun! It's $2.99/month or $30/year so very reasonable. 

• Members

Have any of you seen the interview with the stars from "The Doctors" on the subscription site form RetroTV? Jada Rowland is a part of the group interview and it's really, really neat. Right now they have seasons 1967-72 on the site and are adding years every few months. 

Elizabeth Hubbard, Kim Zimmer, Jada Rowland and lots of others are in the interview that they've shared so far but there are others that they are going to be adding. It's a neat service and is only $2.99/month or $30/year.

https://www.watchthedoctors.com/home

• 4 weeks later...