"Secret Storm" memories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

'We Love Soaps' is reporting the death, last Friday (Nov. 25, 2011) of Judy Lewis, who is best remembered as being Susan Dunbar on 'The Secret Storm.'

In 1994, Lewis' best-selling book 'Uncommon Knowledge' revealed that she was the out-of-wedlock daughter of screen legends Clark Gable and Loretta Young.

She was 76 years old.

• Members

It's been so long since I read the book, and of course it's been a long time since it came out (1994). I wonder if she had any relationship with her much younger half-brother, who was born posthumously after Clark Gable's death. If memory serves me, the half-brother would be about 51 years old now.

Talk about a soap opera! Wow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I just wanted to give a shout out to fellow Westchester County resident and acclaimed tv, movie and stage actress Frances Sternhagen, who is 82 years old today (Jan 13). My favorite scene of her on 'Secret Storm' when she held Gary Sandy at bay with a pitchfork. What a remarkably talented woman, and what a distinguished career she has had.

• Members

Is she still alive? I thought she'd passed away.

Do you know anything about whether that Jeff Pomerantz/Keith Charles character (my memory sucks), who had two teenage sons - were his sons played by Marla Adams' children? I read about this possibly happening in a TV Radio Mirror.