AMC: LA Production Values

• Members

I honestly thought about this joke when making this post, but thought it too easy. Thanks for letting me set you up, Khan. :)

Annie said something about redoing Chandler mansion, but no one said Jack about Wildwind.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show looks light years more better than it was before. Fantastic in HD, more spaced out sets, it's just so much more refreshing to watch. I love the new Wildwind set, but I HATE the new Chandler Mansion set. It looks like a regular house now. Nothing like a mansion... I don't feel that it has that Chandler look or feel to it anymore....it isn't as angelic as it used to be. The show also renovated the Police Station & the Park sets. The station looks better, and the park is good...but they have been using it a little to much, IMO. It's the new ConFusion nowaday's.

Nope, Krystal and that chisel faced Architect Rob who was going to buld it for her broke up. So she scrapped the plans to build her candy shop. I was really looking forward to it..

Instead, Krystal is going to

• Members

First I'm not well-versed in the terminology of production so forgive me if I say this wrong. The one thing I've really noticed is the show's color palette. Everything is muted purple - dusty plum to be exact - and gray with contrasting shades of peach/blush. Maybe it's a cosmetics inspired thing. It's not that I don't like it. I've just never been so AWARE of it.

But don't get me started on the clothes.

• Members

The answer is simple. Watch Days, if only for a brief moment and you'll feel like you're living in a labia.

But I apologize, none of you were actually judging AMC for its color palette, not that I was trying to defend the AMC, as I don't watch it either.

Carry on, please.

Archived