OLTL: Ford Spoiler

• Members

From SOC:

Cristian and Layla find Ford in a pool of blood.

:o Are we getting a real Who Killed Ford storyline? I guess we have a big summer mystery on our hands if he dies. I can't wait to see how this unravels.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also saw these spoilers:

Dorian covers for Langston, fearing he may have had something to do with Ford.

Cristian cautions Markko that if Ford dies, he will be to blame.

And it had dailies for the week of May 24, and the Wednesday, May 26 episode is titled "Murder Suspect".

• Members

You clearly have more interest in this than I do, I'm too lazy :lol:

I hope he does get killed off, although after this show's idea of murder "mysteries," I dread to think of what this one will be like. KAD was enough for a lifetime.

They should just say Langston did it and have Ray take her away to wherever he went.

• Members

Yikes. Not a Ford fan at all, but feel kinda sorry for the actor... listened to a podcast of him and he seemed like a nice guy and his girlfriend was about to move out to NY to be with him.

I am so over Langston (never was really "under" her... uhhh) I hope she did it, or didn't do it, I don't care, I just want her to go away for a while. I don't think Markko did it, too obvious. If the pushing Marty down the stairs stuff is true, my bet is on Hannah. I fear that all will be forgiven with Lang and she'll go on with her life in Llanview. <_< Hopefully Markko will be kept around and will be blessed with a new girlfriend.

Archived