OLTL: Ford Spoiler

• Members

:lol::lol: It's so true though, like what POSSIBLY could she have to do with this?? Some hornball dude flirting with you ain't exactly grounds for murder. I think it's time that they give Jessica a storyline about Bree being ill or something, just take the focus off of her (though of course they'd still find a way to make it all about her pain).

Maybe it is the pizza girl. They should go balls to the wall and say that she attempted to slice his pepperoni.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is extraordinarily good-looking, though. And that makes up for a lot of sins on television. (He was not, however, so hot I skipped any scenes with Noah, Luke, and Reid today on ATWT.)

• Members

1. I like the character. I like the actor.

2. He is hot.

3. He may be a womanizer, but that's nothing compared to other Llanview residents (Todd, Dorian, etc.)

4. I doubt Ford dies; a murder mystery would be ridiculous. I hopre there is more of him to come.

5. As far as Langston goes, she is naive for thinking she was going to be with Markko forever when she is still in high school, she was warned by everyone to stay away from Ford, and doesn't have anyone to blame bu herself. Tough lesson learned. And Markko is an idiot if he takes her back.

Archived