OLTL: Ford Spoiler

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This, on the heels of Marty's mysterious fall? It's one thing when Ron Carlivati steals from '80's storylines, but now he's stealing from his own!

Well, it might if that girlfriend were named "Tom," "Dick," or "Harry."

• Members

Bisexual people can have girlfriends. Though, I think I have just taken your joke too literally. Mood killer, I am.

Re: RC ... If a writer is re-writing their OWN work (Rex) and has given characters the exact same story time and time again (Todd)then they need to be canned. How embarrassing.

• Members

Oh I know what his Facebook page says, and I saw his interviews with Michael Fairman and such, still I dont get the "girlfriend" vibe from him, but then JPL doesnt give me the "girlfriend" vibe either :lol:

Ford is a useless character and has no appeal for me, so I would love a murder mystery for him.

• Members

+1.

Wtf would Jessica hurt Ford? They just had to inject her into yet another story.... :rolleyes:

And has anyone thought maybe that pizza girl does it after finding out he has been fooling around with Langston, nobobdy does insta-psychos better than ABC.

• Members

LMAO. When she's not getting enough attention, she can just open The Banner, find the most scandalous murder, and be "unsure" of where she was when it occurred. Everybody look at meeee! And Tess, she might be back!! Or maybe it's Bess?

Whoever is responsible for Ford's beating should be arrested for not finishing the job. Just stick a rod through him and roast him like the swine he is.

Archived