May 3-7, 2010

Toups

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the real world, this would prove to Guza how unpopular, boring, overrated and ridiculous the LANTE story is...and he would try to undo the shiteous things he's done to the characters...But this is GH world, and Guza will never.

• Members

What makes me want to tune out of B&B is the prospect of Bridget being engaged in the same conversation for the next 8 months. She's so guilty but has to keep her baby daddy a secret for Nick's sake, like he has any stones to throw in her direction.

It is also suffering from an idea that Bullies are justified because they are really just hurt people lashing out.

I'm LOL at Y&R. It looks like people tuned in Monday found the same old boring [!@#$%^&*] and turned out again immediately. But that's not Maria and Hogan's fault the American audience just doesn't get their brilliant and funny show.

• Members

This Stefey/Hope mess is what has hit B&B: Stephanie and Brooke are at it again in the form of the Girls 12-17 demo. I'm actually hoping the return of Amber gets the show going again by taping some history. Was thinking about how the drop in B&B has hit ratings for ATWT. For a dead, poorly written show limping to the finish line, ATWT ratings aren't all that bad and just .2 points below the entire ABC line up. I'm guessing that any B&B spike would get the ATWT ratings up. B&B was so strong for years and I'm getting, now, why Goutman put such little work into his show do to viewer spill over.

Archived