Victoria Rowell: "Debbi Morgan wanted to come to Y&R"

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For me the Wesley/Fred/Gunn "triangle" (where neither man had any chemistry with her...it took Fred being possessed by some evil alien or whatever to make me see chemistry with Wesley) and all the stuff with Angel and Cordelia and Connor was just about unwatchable. If I saw again I might have a different opinion but it just stunk of desperation at the time.

• Members

This woman I think is losing her mind. It is as if she is starting to realize that she is not an A list star, and can't let Y&R go. Who even knows if there was contact with her, but to complain about unprofessional behavior via twitter? I don't think she is even aware how unprofessional this makes her using her own standard.

I also find it doubtful job offers would be offered via text, where they could just as easily be put on on twitter.

• Members

One thing I think is hilarious is that all this over a part on a soap opeara, she's carrying on with all this righteous indignation like she's Sojurner fu@king Truth, or something. It's fine for an actress to open a dialogue about Racism, but it damages her reputation to engage in all this juvenile tweeting. She should make a succinct, official statement... file a lawsuit if she feels she must, but this infantile kicking sand in people's faces and dipping Maria's pigtails in the inkwell is making her look like a crazy bitch.

• Members

I get that she's mad because they should call her not text(Because that some BS in Texting someone over business matter that just wrong on so many levels Maria). I love dru and Victoria Rowell, BUT! you do not if this true go on twitter and tell the world business matters between you and a possible employer.

Archived