ATWT Final Cast Photo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Luke or Noah? But Reid is right there on the front row? Uh oh, some people aren't gonna like thaaaaaat!!

I hope that's not the last picture for real, though. I mean, a Polaroid from the final photo shoot, sure, but not the final photo. It's sad not seeing Helen right there in the middle, though :(

And I'm guessing we'll basically get no returns at all (besides Will and Gwen, who, even though I love them, really do not count).

• Members

When I saw Liz Hubbard I thought, "OK, maybe she's just upset and didn't want to face the camera," but then Trent Dawson was also looking down. What a great way to go, with a photo that was taken when everyone wasn't even paying attention. It's like having a final cast photo full of red eyes.

Jon Lindstrom being in the center of the photo is a bit odd.

I miss Helen...

• Webmaster

This is not the actual final cast photo. It maybe taken from the last photo shoot the cast will ever do together, but that doesn't mean this particular photo is the last one. In fact, it looks like it was taken from someones camera phone or cheap camera, not to mention it is taken from an angle. This is simply someone who was on set taking their own shot.

• Members

If, by "diversity," you mean there's a mixture of actors who've had only a little "work" done, those who've had a bit more, and those who might as well be stocked w/ the other Ken-and-Barbie dolls at Toys'R'Us, then, yes, there is a healthy diversity to the ATWT cast.

;-P

• Members

You don't count Maura West rocking a Stevie Nicks 1983 haircut as diversity?

ATWT used to be much better than this. Only in the last 5 years were minorities really shunned in such a callous way.

• Members

I believe that the make-up artist for ATWT took this while on set.

Kathleen Widdoes, Jake Silbermann, Van Hansis, and Lesli Kay are all being photo-shopped in.... at least that's what I read somewhere. Not sure if that's true or not.

I'm guessing someone made the decision not to include

... maybe because their return is seemingly finale-dictated.

It pains me to see a big gaping hole in the middle where HW should be... :( .....and to think this is probably the last time the majority of the cast will all be together.... :( .......and to think this is the FINAL official photo that the cast will ever take..... :(

Archived