AMC: Friday April 30, 2010

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved JR and Tad's talk about Damon, and Tad reassuring JR that he considers him his son. I'm glad they had that little talk. I also think it will be interesting to see JR and Damon interacting with each other. Oh and is it just me or does it seem like Jacob Young's hair just magically grew a little bit? Idk, maybe it was the way it was done by the hair stylists, but it looked kinda long today compared to when he was last on, LOL.

JANET!! Loved seeing her, I cannot wait until Monday's ep! It is about time that she is back, I am going to savor all of her episodes. Oh and what a great guard Natalia is.....<_< I love her, but dang!!

Randi......O-M-F-G. She was getting on my LAST nerve! SHUT UP-NOW! I did like the little twist that David overheard Madison and Randi's conversation, most notably hearing the fact that Madison killed someone and pinned it on Randi.

• Members

I feel so bad for Amanda. As a viewer Janet is hilarious and entertaining but for the characters on the show, she isnt funny at all. Now Amanda has to worry about protecting her son from her crazy mother. She now has to worry about her obsession overwhelming her life again. Now she has to fear for her friends and loved ones. I compltely understand why she cut Janet out of her life and it sad for her that Janet is going to try and suffocate and drag her down

• Members

Denise Vasi was always wrong for the role. She was introduced as this hard girl from the streets, but I never got that from her. She is too pretty for the type of hooker she was supposed to be. If she weree going to be a call girl, I picture her being a high class one to married business men, not slumming it with sleazy bums. She lacked the ability to sell that rough around the edges character they introduced. That tough past is something that should always resonate with a character but I dont feel it from her. I personally dont mind her, but Randi is useless. She adds nothing to the show

• Members

When I hear something like this it always makes me want to give the person more of a chance to make it work. At least she's making a conscious effort to get better. There are plenty of people with natural talent who go through the majority of their scenes in a bored daze. I'm always going to root for the people who I know are trying to get better.

• Members

Pretty much sums up how I felt about Friday's ep. I finally figured out how to access the boards!

I agree that Randi adds nothing to the show, but I'm glad DV is taking acting lessons if we have to endure the character much longer.

Archived