Y&R: Former AMC & GL Actor Joins Show

Guest dc cubs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are these your words or did Maria actually say it was a doozy? If Maria said these words then I think I know who Jeff will be. Jeff will be playing the secret that Chance has been keeping back in Iraq! Now that qualifies as a doozy. LOL! I really do think it's Scotty or even Snapper's son.

• Members

It seems like Y&R with all these ppl coming soon DH, SY and, now, JB are trying to rescue the show by quickly turning the focus after the crap that is on our screens now. If that's the case, I'm all for it. I still won't add to my DVR until I certain it's safe! LOl

• Members

LOL - just did a double take... the pic with VI... I was like Ummmm I don't recall him winning an EMMY for his work as David (there'd be NOTHING to submit :P) but it was for AMC. That's more like it.

Psh - just realized Y&R ripped AMC off right to the name. Don't recall him winning an Emmy for his work as David Chow. They should get him back so they can rip off GL... Jack's first wife comes back, but has had plastic surgery to become a man... and named after the man she loved: LuJack (Yeah - I went there.)

• Members

Some people are saying he might be Nina long lost son. But Nina haven't been shown that much for them to write up her long lost son.

Anyway Since Lauren is being shown I think he's Scott. Or Kyle, Jack needs another storyline besides what he doing now. Or related the Foster. I still don't understand why they coming back but to introduce a new family memeber & disappear again.

• Members

Monday:

Nina: I wish I knew what happened to my son.

Tuesday:

Jeff Branson: Hello, Ms. Webster. I'm a mysterious stranger.

Friday:

Jeff Branson: Ha ha, I'm actually your son, and I hate you. I hate you so much!

Stephen Nichols: That's my line.

Two weeks later, in a random episode:

Jeff Branson: I hired Riggs and ruined Chance's life. Yeah, I'm bad. So so bad. Eat it Nina!

A month later, in a random episode:

Nina: You're my son. Let's be friends.

Jeff Branson: Mommy :(

Archived