Y&R: Former AMC & GL Actor Joins Show

Guest dc cubs

• Members

I'm just being Silly, but I like to Play This Game where People Argue about who is who. They could have the Nina on The Young And The Restless and All My Children's Nina and Children's Nina could say I'm Nina and Restless Nina could say No I'm Nina. They could have Daisy with Ryder could say I'm Daisy and Gillian Spenser could say No Honey, I'm Daisy. Jody

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Peter Bergman or Billy Miller or even Stacy Haiduk are Rejects. I'm not sure about Elizabeth Dickerson or whatever Chloe's 's Last Name is in Real Life. Jody

• Members

That would be Funny if David Chow Fell in Love with Tracey and Nikki got Upset. Victor could say to Jack that I don't like David Chow, but Your Sister Took him away from Nikki. Your Sister Hurt Nikki. Hey, That would be Funny to have Cliff and Dixie be Brother and Sister. Jody

• Members

That would be A Doozy Alright. Nikki could say You're My Girl and He could say No, I'm Not. When Nikki said You're My Girl, I said out Loud that Victoria could say No Mom, That's My Girl. I'm Your Girl. Maybe They should get Jeffrey Carlson to be Cassie. Jeffrey Carlson was Zoe aka Zarf aka Freddy on All My Children. He would Probably say I Already Played A Transgender. I don't want to Play Another Man who used to be A Woman. He CAN Act and He Probably Sings Better than Ana. Jody

• Members

Hey Cheap. OOPS! You meant Too Old to be Playing Nick's Son. If he was Too Young, then Josh Morrow would have been 2 Years Old when He was Born. Besides, I don't think Noah should be 33. Even if he would be SORASSED Again, Maybe He would be in his Early 20's. Jody

• Members

I think you would have to get Marj Dusay and PLEASE Don't Take Vincent Away from All My Children. Greenlee is about to have David Hayward's Baby and if she would have A Son; then She can Name It Leo. Jody

• Members

Hello BellCurve. I don't know if you were Responding to My Post. There was A Man Named Freddy, but He didn't like who he was so he Became A Rock Star and Changed His Name to Zarf. However, Freddy was A Transgender and he thought he should be True to himself so he Called Himself Zoe. Jody

• Members

What I find interesting is that this role is, according to Maria, a breakout role for Branson. It makes it sound as if this is some special, unique, or odd role; one that Branson has never played before. Just what is this doozy of a role that Branson will be playing? The possibilities sound endless!

• Members

Ah, I can see it now.

Branson is playing Chuckie (now Charles), who knows that Snapper gave him a kidney 30 years ago, but who doesn't know he's Snapper's son.

Alas, the kidney is failing, and Charles is too ill to take another. Dialysis only works so long, so Charles is dying a beautiful, tragic death.

It turns out Charles is also gay. So Charles will have a beautiful dying romance with Rafe...they'll stare at each other longingly, smooth one another's collars, and be seen once a week. Branson will die after a 3-month stint (probably 12 appearances). This permits them to "get that gay storyline cooking" without actually being stuck with a long-term on-contract homosexual...

• Members

I think it's too late for JB to have a "breakout role" in daytime, and at this point what does a breakout role in daytime really even mean? He needs a breakout role in primetime/film. I hate it when TIIC sound like lame publicists, so weak.

Archived