Y&R: Former AMC & GL Actor Joins Show

Guest dc cubs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If he's Nina's son, that would be stupid. If they want to do that story, they have to make Nina's son an established character like JT, not some random newbie. Don't they see that's why this "Tucker is Kay's son" story sucks so much?

• Members

"A doozy," eh? And this on the heels of Sean Young's arrival? I take back what I posted upthread: Branson's coming to Y&R as Victor's new, illegitimate son (and Young is probably his mother).

• Members

Yeah but the way they do things here... maybe she convinced him that she'd changed and gone to therapy and stuff...

and we can just assume she never came back as Michelle Stafford.

Who am I kidding - I JUST WANT KIMBERLIN BACK if they're doing a sheila-connected story... but not under this regime

ugh this show is such a mess.

• Members

He could say Yeah, I'm Bad. I even Killed My Brother on Another Soap. That's where Jonathan Killed Braeden. Braeden is Jonathan and Ryan and Erin's Brother. This was on All My Children. Maybe He should get with Jana and They could Compare Brain Tumors. They used to have A Rumor that the Girl that Played Lily on All My Children was coming to The Young And The Restless. I thought that would be Funny if he came and said Lily and she said That's not My Name. You know what would be Funny is if Lily who is Neil's Daughter said What and He said You're Not Lily and She said Yes I Am. He could say No, and Point to the Blond Girl and Say That's Lily. Jody

• Members

He will make 7. They are Jack, Chloe, Victoria, Billy, Heather and Patty. Also, They had David Chow, but he is No Longer on The Young And The Restless. If David Chow was Still There, then that would make 8. Jody

Archived