OLTL opening sequence news

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was the Kevin after Jack Armstrong. Armstrong was there for most of Kevin's relationship with Andie Harrison and up to the time that Tori burnt down Llanfair. I'm not sure what Kenitzer played. He was only on for less than a month, the show very quickly realized how horrible he was.

I'm not sure if there are any photos still out there of him when he was Kevin, but there used to be one, a photo which made Austin Peck look like a rocket scientist. This is him at a later date, with the same smile, and less of the "duh" face.

7194338.jpg

• Members

He didn't "play" anything, I think he was on for all of 1.2 days. I can't recall the crisis, but he returned because Viki was going through something and he rattled off some wooden lines about coming as soon as he could. His was soooo green, in terms of line delivery, think a slowed, stilted, higher-pitched Bruce Michael Hall.

• Members

That OLTL page that I never seem to be able to find when I need it has pictures of all the recasts and such, and they have the pic that they used in the soap mag press releases. I do not believe for a second that that guy wowed them with his audition, I just do not get it.

• Members

LOL you've said that before, and I appreciate we have to take everything he says with a grain of salt--still compared to nearly every other soap book I've found, he seems to have the LEAST misinformation, and I've yet to be told any of his photo credits are wrong--I think those get checked pretty thoroughly (particularly as they're in both editions with full copyright info). But thanks ;)

Archived