Fulton Selling Her Upper East Side Home

• Members

Only problem with that theory is that 1980 was 30 year ago (hard to believe, it horrifies me!) and so any messy divorce settlement is long gone. She had at least 20 years of very good money and do we really know how her contract was hammered out with P&G? I wonder if her salary was consistently slashed?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems likely that Fulton's income has been systematically reduced as her airtime decreased. She may have other streams of income that also dried up as her stock portfolio took a hit. I suspect that she probably would have been still in good shape if the housing market had not tanked. I don't know how things are for her, but if she can manage financially, I think that she should move into a reasonably priced small apartment and rent the condo until the market improves..

• Members

She probably isn't on 10 time's a year so I doubt if her income from this show was a factor in buying or selling this place. She probably just want's to downsize and maybe even move out west. She has been working for 50 year's or more so she probably is just hanging it up.

• Members

Goodness me, busy busy clutter clutter... but God Bless her, I bet she was happy there and it was just the way she liked it. She certainly has a sense of whimsy, doesn't she? that door is a scream. She seems to be a collector of little trinkets and things, I bet if she was a woman of lesser means, she woould have been one of the little old ladies with a BIG upright piano, and the top COVERED with chachkis.

• Members

Lord, soap stars have no taste. ph34r.gif The only soap world abodes I like so far are Brad's (fab, in Spanish Colonial Revival style, with some Italian touches here and there), Bill Jr.'s & Maria's (Italian Renaissance) and Lee & Bill Sr.'s. cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Yes, it did. So she purchased it for $2.4, put $1 million into it by her own admission and lost, on paper, a minimum of $1.6 million and that doesn't even take into account what her agent's commission was...I am thinking that with taxes, commission, fees, everything....she lost $2 million on the place.

Archived