Three's Company

All My Shadows

• Members

I love the ep where Jack and Furley get stuck in the freezer, I am cracking up right now thinking of Don Knotts doing the dying fish face and flop around as he hyperventilated! :lol: Or when he lit their only match to start a fire and Jack says "Just a second" and Furley says "Okay" and blows it out! Don Knotts' face was priceless!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed!!

So many great episodes from the Roper years to the Furley years..to the Chrissy years to the Cindy years and to the Terri years.

I loved the one where Jack is playing strip poker at Furleys and Chrissy goes to sell her products and John Ritter comes out wearing only a boxwub.gif Gawd...he looks so yummy....damn

Another episode I floved is where Jack and Chrissy are putting up a shower curtain and Furley thinks they are having sex in the bathroom.laugh.gif

Chrissy: It can't reach

Jack: You need to unfold it.laugh.gif

There are so many great episodes. I am glad to own all seasons on DVD as well.

• Members

According to Wikipedia:

Three's CompanyWedgeworth later joined the cast of Three's Company in 1979 as Lana Shields and was promptly written out of the series in mid-season with no explanation given in the story for Lana's disappearance.

Wedgeworth revealed to author Chris Mann that she wasn't "fired" but asked to be let go. After shooting a couple of episodes of Three's Company, Wedgeworth said some of the cast members were complaining about the size of her role. She said afterwards, her part dwindled down to practically "nothing." Wedgeworth asked the producers to write the part of Lana back to the way it was intended and promised to be, or else release her from the show so she could pursue other opportunities. The producers thereupon released her from the show.

• Members

And Ann Wedgeworth could act circles around the lot of them. Must suck to be this talented NY stage actor who's worked with the greats to join this sitcom with a couple of overpaid petty kids playing whose dick is the longest. :rolleyes:

Archived